Amazon Product Hunting in Karachi 40,000-50,000 Rs Salary Full time Job Latest 2022
OIP is looking for a highly self-driven, intelligent, and motivated Amazon Virtual Assistant
Manage Amazon store in the US market. Must have a working knowledge of product hunting/analysis software like but not limited to Keeps, Scan Unlimited Jungle Scout, Helium 10, AMZ Scout, etc. Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Should be self-motivated, organized, and take ownership of the job responsibilities.
- Analysis of product lists received from different distributors.
- Find winning products from lists based on KPI set by the company.
- Product and brand hunting for top-selling products on Amazon.
- Obtain brand approval to sell their products.
- Product hunting for “Private Label” items.
- Listing new products.
- Updating Inventory.
- Managing and updating pricing keeping net profits in mind.
- Optimizing content of the listing
- Replying to Amazon reviews.
- Dealing with customer feedback.
- 1 to 3 years of related work experience.
- Microsoft Office products.
- Familiarity with Amazon tools such as Jungle Scout (for competitor analyses), AMZ Tracker (to review monitoring), and io (for researching keywords)
- Experience with Amazon FBA
- Experience with Amazon Seller SKU
Note: The timing of this job is from 9:00 PM till 6:00 PM (Mon to Fri)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs40,000.00 – Rs50,000.00 per month
- Amazon Product Hunting: 1 year (Required)
Also Check Others Jobs Below
Amazon Trainer – PL in Multan,Pakistan 2022 Latest
- Preparing courses to be taught in training sessions.
- To conduct physical training sessions of individuals who register for Amazon courses with Trademor.
- Develop and implement e-Commerce strategies.
- Manage Products from Researching of Product to Final Sales.
- Work on Keywords for marketing.
- Rapidly identifying new opportunities to grow and scale quickly while delivering high-quality products.
- Providing consultancy to exports who want to use the platform of Amazon.
- To train Trademor employees to handle accounts of Amazon.
- Responsible for increasing the knowledge of Amazon among the locals of Pakistan.
- Individuals will help in driving more sales of newly launched and already launched products on Amazon.
- Hands-on experience on different tools through which it can be easy to find the product.
- Play a key role in identifying, contacting, and building relationships to help drive investment opportunities for the firm.
- Work across Amazon PPC to focus on advertising your products on the AMS platform, which includes Product Display Ads, Sponsored Products, and Headline Search Ads to improve the visibility of your products to shoppers to drive more orders
- Work as part of a team to delegate tasks among the respective departments.
- 1-2 year hands-on experience in Amazon.
- Market knowledge and advance market research in Dropshipping services.
- Amazon Operations, Amazon SEO and ranking of accounts associated.
- Should be able to deal with account suspension issues.
- Extremely proficient in communication and writing.
- Should be eager to learn and train.
What We Offer:
- Above market remuneration.
- The opportunity to work alongside an exceptionally talented team.
- Room for creativity with short and open channels of communication.
- High level autonomy in strategy and decision-making.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs50,000.00 – Rs100,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Multan: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 23/08/2022
Client Success Associate Amazon in Lahore 2022 Full Time Job
Be part of CommerceLabs, and achieve a new milestone in your career while permanently working from home! www.commercelabs.co/what-we-do
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Direct hire and full-time employment.
- Company Events
- Health and Wellness Fund
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Maternity, Paternity & Bereavement Leave
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Travel Incentive
– Conducts listing audit of the existing portfolio to check for retail readiness of each of the product listings
– Conducts keyword research for all existing and new products to ensure listings are optimized both on the front and back end
– Conducts competitor analysis for all existing and new products to ensure optimum pricing, category placement
– Analyse competitors to optimize listing images ensuring higher CTR
– Recommend and set up deals, coupons, promotions, business pricing, bundles to drive additional traffic and conversions to list
– Create weekly campaigns on Intelivy; keep a close check on spend tracker; maintain up-to-date launch trackers
– Identify factors for negative customer experience and make recommendations
– Calculate product rating requirements to ensure efficient use of review generation campaigns
– Create, monitor, and manage PPC campaigns to meet ACOS/ROAS goals and/or specific OKRs
– Conduct and share feasibility analysis for new product ideas
Monitor and maintain weekly reports on KPIs, OKRs, and Revenue Tracker
– Populate and create open items email with action items
– Make necessary follow up with cross-functional teams
– Collaborate with supply chain, account support, branding, and content team to ensure they are supporting account’s growth
– Must help clients realize the value and build brand reputation
– Onboards new potential clients, making them focus on what they need from the deal and how they can benefit, in the long run
– Retain clients by helping them identify growth opportunities and enabling them with the knowledge that makes them believe in the company’s value propositions
– Curb the client churn rates by following up with clients that do not respond
– Maintain empathetic relationships with clients to make clients feel they are the center of the business
– Must draw actionable insights from the data to maintain quality of client’s experience
– Continuously find ways of upselling and cross-selling to increase client’s portfolio growth
– Run periodic client health checks to ensure the client is happy or at least be prepared for a situation where the client is unhappy
– Create client advocates in order to spread positive word of mouth
– Ensure all of the client’s complaints, requests or issues are addressed and communicated well through the team
– Must be the guide for all services that are being provided
– Keep abreast with Amazon, Walmart, and other marketplaces trends; actively participate in community and group discussions to ensure that you and your team acquire the latest knowledge and updates
– Actively contribute to building department SOPs to improve efficiency and performance
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From Rs270,046.76 per month
Expected Start Date: 15/08/2022