Guardian Full Time Job in Islamabad Latest in August 2022
ConnectX is a BPO Company, based in Pakistan, providing IT-enabled services, R and D, and other consultancy services to clients based in UK. Apex Airspace is one of the clients ConnectX is providing backend support to.
About Apex Airspace:
Apex Airspace Development Ltd. is the pioneering airspace development company in UK providing sustainable high-quality homes across UK. Apex Airspace provides a fast, efficient and innovative solution that benefits the freeholder, existing residents and local community.
Apex Airspace develops thoughtfully designed and contemporary apartments that range from those for affordable housing tenants, to luxury penthouses and properties for first-time buyers.
Job Description – Guardian/ Educational support assistant:
CEO Apex Airspace (Pakistani origin) is looking to hire a Guardian for his 3 children – aged 11, 9 and 5 (2 daughters and a son respectively) in London, UK.
Selected candidate will be given an initial training of 2 months in Pakistan during which she will be handed over the responsibility to understand the job role. Online meetings will be scheduled between the Guardian and the children to get acquainted with each other. Once acquainted and comfortable with each other, the company will sponsor the Guardian to UK to start working from there.
To do this role properly you should be excellent in communication and be adaptable. Experience as a teacher is a plus for this job role.
As a guardian/ educational support assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Providing a safe, fun and stimulating environment for the children while planning and supporting play and educational activities.
- Helping children get ready for school.
- Shopping for children’s requirements.
- Transporting children to school and other activities.
- Planning and supervising rest, bed and nap times.
- Reading to and with the children.
- Helping them with homework.
- Acknowledge and respond to the communication received from children’s schools.
As a Guardian, you should:
- Be flexible
- Be adaptable
- Have the ability to multitask
- Have emotional maturity
- Have good judgment skills
- Have planning and organizing skills
- Have stress tolerance
- Free accommodation and food will be provided in the CEO’s home so that the Guardian can create a safe, nurturing and stimulating environment for the children while being at home with them.
- Company transport will be provided.
- UK sponsored visa.
- Holiday tickets to accompany children to holiday destinations.
- UK nationality and opportunity to sponsor family after 5 years.
- Salary: £18,000 per annum. (Pkr. 46,024,29 per year)
Skills and Qualifications:
- 20+ years of experience. Ideal candidate should be between the age of 40 – 55 years.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s in Psychology/ English Literature/ Education or any other relevant field.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Should have a driving license and clean driving history.
Note: This job falls under the occupational code no. 6122/ 6126 of skilled worker
- You can search and verify Apex Airspace Development Ltd. as an approved UK employer to sponsor skilled workers for UK by searching in this list:
- You can check the eligibility, duration and extension of skilled worker visa in UK here:
Single mothers, teachers or any other candidates who can fit this criterion and are willing to relocate to London, UK are encouraged to apply for this role.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs383,535.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Islamabad: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Excellent English (Required)
Application Deadline: 02/09/2022
Also Check Others Jobs Below
Medical Billing & Coding Training Job Online Latest 2022
Medical Billing & Coding (Online Training)
InfoTech Healthcare LLC is offering to train Medical Billers & Coders followed by offering them jobs.
What is a Medical Biller and Coder?
A Medical Biller is responsible for organizing patient medical costs and sending invoices to collect payment from patients and their insurers. This role falls under the umbrella of medical secretaries and administrative assistants and is often an entry-level position. Most Medical Billing specialists work full-time in hospitals, physicians’ offices, care homes, and other medical facilities, though some may work remotely or part-time.
A large portion of Medical Billing and Coding involves acting as a critical liaison between physicians’ offices, patients, and insurance companies. If there’s a problem with an invoice, they’re the individuals who sort it out, but they also do a fair amount of technical work. In a small practice, a Medical Coder may report to the practice’s partners. In larger facilities or hospitals, a Medical Coder may report to a Medical Billing Manager or a Medical Coding Supervisor.
· High school diploma or equivalent
Medical Biller and Coder Essential Skills
· Computer proficiency
· Strong Interpersonal skills
· Organizational abilities
· Knowledge of codes like CPT, ICD-10, and HCPCS (will be taught)
· Knowledge of medical terminology and basic math (will be taught)
Medical Biller and Coder Roles & Responsibilities
· Act as a liaison between insurers, medical offices, and patients
· Handle confidential information and abide by HIPAA laws and other medical policies
· Conduct audits
· Perform completion of claims to payers
· Achieve maximum reimbursement for services provided
Cost of Training: PKR 25,000
Job Type: Fresher
Salary: Rs25,000.00 – Rs30,000.00 per month
COVID-19 restrictions do not apply to the online training.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Karachi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Application Deadline: 24/08/2022
Communication and Knowledge Management Associate New Job August 2022 in Hyderabad
Communication and Knowledge Management Associate
FEMALE APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
HEC attested degrees are a prerequisite for employment at FAO. During the recruitment process candidates may be required to present HEC attested degrees.
Foreign Qualified Candidates: Foreign degree holders shall be required to (i) Present a verification/certification letter from the university verifying the degree & student enrollment, or (ii) Foreign degree Equivalence Letter from HEC.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/ and complete your online profile. Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile.
Vacancies will be removed from iRecruitment at 23:59 Central European Time (CET) on the deadline for applications date. We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: [email protected]
FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: [email protected]
Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications.
For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/